Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I better not abandon this thing!

So I just spent a good hour researching ''How to write my first blog post'' and they all assured me that the first ones always suck so this is what I got. Hope you stick around for this "blogging journey," so they say...

Thanks for visting my page! Nothings a float as of right now, being my first blog post and all *flips hair*! I honestly, can't believe this is mine, full control baby!! I'm super stoked to share all the DIY, fashion finds, and music I discover and create with no one else, but YOU! After taking a look at a rather scarce school schedule, I thought of taking advantage of the spare time in between school and work to share stuff on this bad boy of a blog! I plan on doing my thang and share my findings once a week! So cheers to not abandoning this thing!

Follow me on twitter @sewitums, and if you aren't a wittle egg with 0 tweets and 0 followers, I might just follow you back!


2 comments:

  1. LOL, I hear you on this. I am also new to this world myself. welcome and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm loving it so far! Have fun Bella!

    ReplyDelete